Tuesday, January 17, 2006

This man is still a paedophile, because this man is still thinking like a paedophile

With regards to the man who tried to justify his sexual abuse of a 15 year old girl by saying " I am not a paedophile. It was a genuine relationhsip and nothing happened against her will."
So because this girl was immature enough to be unaware of the fact that she was just a child and what he was actually doing was sexually abusing her, does that mean that we all have to be?!!

This is a 59 year old man who can't understand the simple fact that a 15 year old girl is still a child.
At 15 a child's mind is still very immature and open to manipulation(grooming).
This man abused his position as a teacher to flatter and seduced this little girl into thinking that she was mature enough to be his close friend, and now expects us to follow her judgement in order to free himself from guilt.

Why?!!!

Because this man is SICK IN THE HEAD!!!

He is suffering from mental(psychological) retardation(immaturity), and he thinks we should all play the fool for him too!!
He wants us to understand where he's coming from i.e. agree with him.
If we allow ourselves to be manipulated(groomed) and molested by this man we will also become the victims of his crime.

The fact that he is ill cannot clear his name, simply because his illness makes him think and desire evil things to destroy the fabric of society and the future judgement of innocent people.

He is not an innocent, he is most definitely a criminal!!

The Formula To The Problem Of Sexual Abuse

Enemy = Paraphilia

Source = Paraphiliac

Victim = Society

Solution = 1. Remove the society from the enemy. 2. Reeducate the society. 3. Restore the society to the normal.

Young girls 'at risk from pimps'

Sue says prostitution must be made socially unacceptable
As the government unveils its plans to tackle prostitution, a former prostitute lured into the trade aged 16 tells of the dangers facing young girls.
Sue says that as a teenager, she did not realise for a time what she was involved in.

The 46-year-old from Hampshire now works as a volunteer for the Barnardo's charity with young girls in danger of being abused.

She says the government plans will do little to stop young people who are kept, like her, locked in a room, raped, blackmailed and traded between pimps.

She is calling for safe houses to set up for women trying to leave prostitution, and education for young people on the dangers posed by pimps.

'Gradual process'

"When I was 16 I was coerced into prostitution by a pimp using rape, drugs and blackmail," she says.

"I didn't realise for a long time that was what I was doing. I was never out on the street - otherwise I would have walked.

"It was a gradual process, I didn't have a lot of confidence, wasn't very happy at home.


When rape is your first sexual experience, you haven't got a lot to complain about later on
Sue

"I met a chap older than me - 24. He befriended me, I could talk to him easily. He was my best mate, built up my confidence, the only person who seemed to listen to me. I trusted him completely.

"For two to three months it was platonic, I felt I'd made a friend. Three months in, there was an opportunity when we were alone and he raped me - this is very common with pimps even today.

"When rape is your first sexual experience, you haven't got a lot to complain about later on.

'Locked in'

Sue says that later on in their relationship, the man told her she needed a holiday. "He took me to a caravan. Men came in and demanded sex, and I said 'no'.

"He came back and showed me photos taken when I had been drugged, and pornography of other women having sex with men. He said I was being unreasonable and if I loved him I would do it.

"He said he hadn't done anything wrong, that no-one would believe me if I told anybody.

"It's very common today. He'd been so good before that, I wanted him to go back to the good person he was before.

"Then they took me back to the flat and I worked from a room. Every evening I was locked in this room and men would come and go. I was never allowed out on my own or out on the street.

Army help

"It went on for many months, then they sold me to another pimp - they don't want old prostitutes, they want young, fresh people - so they sold me.

"He gave me far more freedom, allowed me to go out on my own. He told me to go left, where the street prostitutes were, but I went right, and into an Army career information office."

There, Sue, says, she received help to regain her confidence, get out of prostitution and go home to her parents.


I went through a stage where I just wanted to get a gun and kill every man I saw
Sue

Several years later she made a statement to police. Her former pimp was arrested, but he alleged it had been her idea and no charges were brought.

Since then, she has worked as a volunteer, warning vulnerable girls about the dangers of being lured into the trade and giving advice to existing prostitutes on how to get out.

'Totally ridiculed'

As a young prostitute, Sue says she was supplied with drugs - probably heroin and LSD - which meant when she left, her supply was cut off.

But today, she says, a vicious cycle is created when pimps send prostitutes out to work to support both their crack habits.

And she thinks women need to be given help and counselling to know they are not the criminals, but can do something else with their lives.

"When I got home, I was very ill for a long time with withdrawal from the heroin.

"I did try and tell people [what had happened], but it was back in the 1970s, and I was totally ridiculed.

"I went through a stage where I just wanted to get a gun and kill every man I saw.

"But I realised I would be the one locked up. I [instead] made a promise that people would know what happened to me and what is happening in the world."

Call for register

Sue says that children younger than she was - as young as 11 - are now being abused in the same way.

I'd like to see it made not socially acceptable to pay for sex
Sue

She adds that the government plans will only increase the stigma and push young prostitution further underground.

Education on the subject should be included in school citizenship lessons, she says, and safe houses for women trying to leave prostitution.

There should be a register of prostitutes if older women must work in the trade, with penalties for men using unregistered women.

The thousands of men paying for sex in the UK every night should be the target, she insists.

"We need to look at why they are doing it. Smoking and drink driving used to be socially acceptable. I'd like to see it made not socially acceptable to pay for sex."

At-a-glance: Sex offenders in schools

While the government considers further changes in the way teachers are recruited in England and Wales after it emerged sex offenders had been allowed to work in schools, BBC News looks at the cases behind the row.

PAUL REEVE
It was the case of PE teacher Paul Reeve which sparked the furore. In his 30s, he was placed on the sex offenders' register after he was cautioned by police in 2003 for accessing banned images of children on the internet.

Never convicted, Mr Reeve was arrested as part of Operation Ore, which was launched after the FBI passed details to British police of UK credit cards used to access indecent images of children from US websites.

He was able to carry on working after government minister Kim Howells cleared him to work in schools. Mr Howells, who has since moved from the education department to the Foreign Office, said he had been told Mr Reeve "did not represent an ongoing threat to children".
A letter from the education department reportedly saying Mr Reeve had been deemed "trustworthy" helped him to get a job at Hewett School in Norwich.
Ministers had considered the evidence that he had accessed paedophile websites inconclusive, so he was not placed on List 99 - the list of people banned from working with children.

Mr Reeve was forced to resign from his job after just eight days when police raised concerns.

WILLIAM GIBSON

William Gibson, 59, was cleared to teach by Education Secretary Ruth Kelly despite his conviction for indecently assaulting a 15-year-old girl in 1980. Mr Gibson was jailed in 2000 for two-and-a-half years for fraud, forgery and theft and released from prison in 2002.

The maths teacher was allowed to work in schools in South Tyneside and Co Durham from 2003 to 2005 but was dismissed when they found out about his conviction.
Since September he had been working at Portchester School in Bournemouth as a supply teacher, which also suspended him once his conviction came to light.

The agency that employed him - Step Teachers - said he was "suitable to work in schools" and that a supporting letter from one of Ms Kelly's officials had been "powerful".
Speaking to the Bournemouth Echo, he said: "I am not a paedophile... not a risk to children."

Mr Gibson is not on List 99 and is not on the sex offenders' register because his conviction predates it.

KEITH HUDSON
Keith Stuart Hudson, 52, was on List 99 but was cleared to work in girls' schools despite being convicted of possessing indecent images of boys.

Former education secretary Estelle Morris placed him on the list in 2001 with the condition that he could teach only in all-girl schools.
Mr Hudson, a science teacher who qualified in 1973, unsuccessfully attempted to challenge that restriction in a hearing before the Care Standards Tribunal.
The tribunal backed Ms Morris' decision after hearing medical evidence that while Mr Hudson's feelings towards young boys were "homosexual, paedophilic and inappropriate", he had "no interest in girls".

Parents' fury at sex case teacher

William Gibson was suspended from the school on Saturday
Parents dropping their children off at a school at the centre of a political row have spoken of their anger that a teacher there was a sex offender.
Portchester School, in Bournemouth, suspended William Gibson, 59, after his conviction for indecently assaulting a 15-year-old girl in 1980 was revealed.

It later emerged that Education Secretary Ruth Kelly had approved Gibson to teach, despite his history.

Parents arriving on Monday morning said they were "disgusted" by the news.


I was absolutely disgusted when I heard that it had got this far
Heather Askham

Teacher denies being paedophile

Heather Askham, from Bournemouth, dropped her 11-year-old son at the school and said: "I don't think the school are at fault.

"A lot of it is down to (Ruth) Kelly. They actually knew that he had this record and let him teach at this school.

"I was absolutely disgusted when I heard that it had got this far.

"He was my son's maths teacher. He used to come in and say he was miserable and Mr Gibson would threaten the whole class with detention."

The school had employed Gibson through an agency called Step Teachers.

'Abuse of trust'

The agency said he had been deemed "suitable to work in schools" and that a supporting letter from one of Ms Kelly's officials had been "powerful".

Although the agency knew about Gibson's conviction for the offence in Sunderland they did not pass this information on to the school because of data protection laws.


I think that there are some crimes which society will not forgive you for
Porchester School parent

Tamaz Kiknadze, from Bournemouth, who was dropping his 12-year-old son at the school, said: "I went crazy yesterday and I was really worried. They have no right to teach when they do something like that."

Another parent e-mailed the BBC to express her disgust at Gibson's employment.

"I'm appalled that anyone with a conviction for assaulting a teenager can get a job anywhere in education," she said.

"I know some folk say that people change and everyone should have a second chance, but I think that there are some crimes which society will not forgive you for and maybe that's part of the punishment.

'School as usual'

Gibson had previously been removed from three schools in the North East and refused work by a supply agency which checked his details with the Criminal Records Bureau.

He has also served a prison sentence after being convicted of fraud in a separate case.

Keith Mitchell, chair of the school's board of governors, said it was "school as usual".

"I have spoken to 10 parents or so and governors and once they have heard the facts of the case... and they know there's no question of impropriety at school, they feel reassured."

I am not a danger, says teacher

Gibson defends past
A man at the centre of the row over sex offenders in schools says he is not a paedophile and his relationship with a 15-year-old was not against her wishes.
William Gibson, 59, was suspended from Portchester School in Bournemouth last week after his 1980 conviction for indecently assaulting the girl emerged.

But Mr Gibson said that until the girl was 16 they did not have full sex. They were later married for 19 years.

Chancellor Gordon Brown said the row over vetting had to be "sorted out".

Mr Gibson is one of three offenders it has emerged were cleared to work in schools by the Department for Education (DfES).

Education Secretary Ruth Kelly is now carrying out a review of the number of registered sex offenders teaching in schools in England and Wales.

She is due to make a statement to MPs on Thursday.

Mistake

Mr Gibson told BBC Radio 4's Today programme: "My experience was I did nothing against the girl's wishes when I had this affair.

"When the case came to court, the prosecution read out a statement to say that she was happy with what had happened."


I appreciate the concern that parents have and I think they are right in having those concerns
William Gibson,
Suspended teacher

'No delay' to reform plan

But he admitted the relationship should not have happened, and said he had not been thinking clearly at the time due to the process of going through a difficult divorce.

"The relationship with the girl certainly should not have happened, but I was down and out, weak from the break-up of my marriage and I needed someone I could talk to."

He said he had apologised for his actions, adding: "I can't ever see myself transgressing again.

Safety fears

"I appreciate the concern that parents have and I think they are right in having those concerns," Mr Gibson said.

"But I think they should look very closely at the facts relating to my own case."

Mr Gibson said he was questioned for two-and-a-half hours by DfES officials before being cleared to teach.


This has got to be sorted out because I understand, as a parent, the worries of parents
Chancellor Gordon Brown
But he told Today that he thought anyone who had done anything to physically or mentally harm a child should never be allowed to work in a school.

The father-of-three said his children had not taken a negative view of him after the details of his case were revealed.

"I'm just trying to let the children see that dad is not the sort of bad person that everyone in the press is suggesting he is."

But he added: "At the moment I don't have a job, I have no income, I've no capital, I have nowhere to live, I've had to leave my rented accommodation because I was fearful for my life because I was described by the press as a paedophile.

"I could have been stabbed or hit with a baseball bat and killed, and my three children who I love dearly... would not have a father."

Soham lessons

Chancellor Gordon Brown told GMTV that a "far better system" for vetting teachers would be introduced.

"This has got to be sorted out because I understand, as a parent, the worries of parents. I think we all do," he said.

Health Secretary Patricia Hewitt said legislation being brought forward, based on recommendations from the inquiry into the Soham murders, would also cover health professionals.

Ian Huntley murdered 10-year-olds Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman in Cambridgeshire in 2002.

It emerged during his trial that he had been able to get a caretaker job at a college on the same site as the girls' primary school despite a string of sex allegations against him.

Man admits Mary-Ann's kidnapping

Mary-Ann was found dead in Reading's Prospect Park on 7 May
One of six men accused of torturing and stabbing a 16-year-old girl to death has pleaded guilty to kidnapping her and her friend.
Joshua Morally, 23, of Balham, London, still denies murder, attempted murder, rape and causing GBH with intent.

The body of Mary-Ann Leneghan was found in Reading's Prospect Park in May 2005. Her 18-year-old friend was found alive with a bullet wound in her head.

Reading Crown Court heard they had been tortured and raped by six men.

Mr Morally changed his plea to guilty shortly before the trial began on Tuesday.

Revenge attack

Opening the case prosecutor Richard Latham QC said: "Some were more involved than others, they had various parts, different roles, you have only one trigger on a gun, only one person actually holding the murder weapon, the knife.

"But we suggest that they all had a role to play and they were acting in concert, as lawyers sometimes say, as part of a joint enterprise to torture and kill these two young women."

Mr Latham told the jury the likely motive for the girls' ordeal was that Mr Thomas blamed Mary-Ann for a robbery at his flat in April last year.

Mr Latham said that on the night of 18 or 19 April Thomas was attacked, stabbed and robbed of drugs at the flat on Reading's Oxford Road.

Mr Latham said: "It is clear that Thomas believed that Mary-Ann and/or [her friend] had set him up for that robbery."

'Set up'

The five other defendants are: Adrian Thomas, 20, of Battersea, south London; Llewellyn Adams, 24, of Balham, south London; Indrit Krasniqi, 18, of Chiswick, London; Michael Johnson, 19, of Southfields; and Jamaile Morally, 22, of Balham, south London.

All five men each deny the same nine charges, including one charge of murder, one charge of attempted murder, two counts of kidnap, three counts of rape and two counts of causing GBH with intent.

Joshua Morally denies murder, one charge of attempted murder, three counts of rape and two counts of causing GBH with intent.

Jamaile Morally also denies a further charge of raping Mary-Ann.

The trial continues.